CyberVista has created a customized Security+ training course for SecureSet’s students and alumni. Because of your training with SecureSet, you most likely do not require the level of training CyberVista includes in their traditional Security+ course. This abbreviated course will prepare you for the exam by building upon your knowledge from our immersive program. With this course, you will receive:
- On-Demand Content: This video series will help you understand important, testable content including the CIA triad, the TCP three way handshake, data classification, and BCP/DRP.
- Diagnostic Exam: A 100 question diagnostic exam identifies current areas of strength and weakness to help to focus efforts on growth and improvement.
- Performance Tracker: The Performance Tracker allows you to gauge progress and track improvement. A short video helps you break down and interpret your Performance Tracker data.
- Summary Videos: This 3-hour video series focuses on the most testable content from each Sec+ domain. Make connections across content making connections across domains and retain information for the long term.
- Question Bank: This powerful study tool has hundreds of practice questions and detailed explanations. Customize quizzes based on length and content.
- Test Day Strategy: Learn how to navigate tricky questions, eliminate incorrect answer choices, and perform your best on test day. Also, hop into office hours with a CyberVista instructor to ask content or study questions.
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Technology and Tools
- Architecture and Design
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk Management
- Cryptography and PKI
SecureSet has partnered with CyberVista to bring best in-class certification training to our students and alumni. CyberVista’s methodology is backed by decades of learning science and they leverage the same technology and pedagogy that help Kaplan educate doctors, lawyers, finance, and technology professionals.
With the ever-presence of advanced cyber threats, the fabric of our global network has never been in a more vulnerable position. SecureSet has been founded for the purpose of one mission: securing the future. The Academy provides the most complete, immersive and compressed cybersecurity education programs in the country.
CyberVista is a cybersecurity training and workforce development company. Their mission is to create a cyber-ready workforce through personalized training programs that provide organizations with the people, knowledge and skills required to defend their most critical assets.
Who should take this certification course?The Security+ is an entry-level to intermediate certification designed for experienced practitioners, managers, and executives. It covers a wide range of cybersecurity topics across eight domains.
What happens after I purchase this certification course?After you purchase your certification, you will receive an email with access instructions from CyberVista.
When does the course start?You will select the course start date and time that works best for you. CyberVista offers a significant number of course start options.
Why should I take this certification course?CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone of an IT security career.
Where do I take this certification course?
CyberVista’s course is offered live online. Within the Live Online course, students attend an online lecture three hours a week over while partnering with fellow students in our interactive, live online environment.
Does the certification course purchase include the exam voucher?
What happens if I don’t pass the exam?
CyberVista offers a Readiness Guarantee that allows you to re-access the materials if you don’t feel ready to take the exam or you do not pass your exam.
In order to qualify, you must contact CyberVista within 3 months of the end of your original course and you must select a start date within 12 months of your original purchase date.
Please review CyberVista’s FAQs on the CEH certification course.